At the third FREI, organised by the Ministry of Sustainable Development and Tourism and Ministry of Economy of Montenegro, there were 270 registered participants and 25 company, whose representatives took part through the official programme and side activities.
The Festival was visited by Mr. Igor Luksic, Prime Minister of Montenegro, who was also the patron of the Festival, as well as by Mr. Milo Djukanovic, Chairman of the FREI Council.
The third FREI was declared open by Mr. Predrag Sekulic, Minister of Sustainable Development and Tourism.
Basic topics discussed at this FREI were:
- “Formalization of Property aimed at Systemised Developmental Approach”.
- “Hotel Brands and Development of High-class Tourism”
- “Energy Efficiency and Real Estate Market Development in Montenegro”
- “Real Estate Sector and Commercial Banking in Times of Crises”.
The FREI was also attended by:
- General Sponsor –Atlas Group
- Special Partner – Horwath HTL
- Metropol Development
- Elektroprivreda Crne Gore
- Municipality of Tivat
- Ministry of Sustainable Development and Tourism of Montenegro
- Ministry of Economy of Montenegro
- CAU – Centre for Architecture and Urbanism
- Studio Synthesis Architecture&Design
- Savills (L&P)
- Foresight Montenegro
- Studio Grad
- Lustica Development
- Porto Montenegro
- Atlas Invest
- Century 21 Capital Real Estate
- Atlas Capital Centar
- Future Capital Partners
- Foster + Partners
- Simes Inzenjering
- IBI Group
- Crnogorski elektroprenosni sistem – CGES
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
On the proposal of the Programme Committee, the Organizing Committee of the Festival of Real Estate and Investments FREI 2012, at the meeting held on 25 April 2012in Budva, rendered the following:
- The award for the best exhibition performance at the FREI 2012 is given to – the Company “Zetagradnja”, Podgorica.
- Special recognition for the outstanding quality and content of corporate presentation is given to the Company “Energoprojekt”, Belgrade.
- For its outstanding contribution to the quality of the Festival’s program, professional approach and presented expertise, the Company “Horwath HTL”,Zagreb, is awarded a Special Recognition.
- The award for the best project presented at the FREI 2012 is given to the Company “Studio Synthesis”, Podgorica, for the Architectural and Planning Design of the City Square “Pine”, Tivat, done by the concept of Waterfront.
- The main prize – for the best corporate performance at the third Festival of Real Estate and Investments – FREI 2012 is awarded to “Atlas Group”.