At the second FREI, organised by the Ministry of Spatial Planning and Environmental Protection, there were 352 registered participants and 23 company, whose representatives took part through the official programme and side activities.
Mr. Branimir Gvozdenovic, Minister of Spatial Planning and Environmental Protection, officially declared the Festival open. The Festival was also visited by Mr. Milo Djukanovic, Prime Minister of Montenegro.
Basic topics discussed at the FREI, among others, were:
- “Development, Space, Real Estate – Integrational Role of the State Policy”
- “Infrastructural Preconditions for Investments.”
- “Programmes of Incentives for Development of Hotels and Attraction of Global Hotel Brands.”
- “Social Housing”.
The FREI was also attended by:
- General Sponsorship – Adriatic Marinas (the project Porto Montenegro)
- Special Partner – company Metropol
- The sponsor of the final ceremony – company Qatari Diar
- Porto Montenegro (Adriatic Marinas)
- Metropol Group of Companies
- Turner International LLC
- Savills L&P Ltd.
- Luštica Development
- Centre for Architecture and Urbanism
- Studio Synthesis Architecture&Design
- Savills Montenegro
- OVE Arup and Partners International
- Ministry for Spatial Planning and Environment of Montenegro
- Studio Grad
- Montenegrin Investment Promotion Agency – MIPA
- National Tourism Organisation of Montenegro
- EIRE-Expo Italia Real Estate
- PE ”Regional Water Supply Montenegrin Coast”
- Capital Real Estate
- Qatari Diar
- IBI Group
- Project – Consulting (PROCON)
- Railway Infrastructure of Montenegro
D E C I S I O N
on awards to the most successful participants of the Festival as it follows:
Organizational Board would like to thank organizers of FREI 2010 programme, Ministry of Spatial Planning and Environment for their exceptionally quality selection of programmes and topics addressed by the Festival.
- Appreciation for cooperation and assistance in implementing the Festival goes to Metropol Group.
- Appreciation goes to representatives of the Event, Expo Italia Real Estate.
- Acknowledgement for exceptional outlook of the project and capital importance of Luštica Project goes to Luštica Development.
- Special acknowledgement for demonstrated enthusiasm and professional achievements in architectural design goes to Studio Grad.
- Special acknowledgement for exceptional contribution to promotion of Social Housing goes to Dr. Walter Schwimmer.
- Special acknowledgement for quality results achieved through international partnership in spatial planning goes to the Centre for Architecture and Urbanisms CAU.
- Special acknowledgement for the most successful presentation goes to SAVILLS.
- Award to the best FREI exhibition goes to Century 21.
- The main award of the Organizer for the best company appearance at FREI 2010 goes to ADRIATIC MARINAS (PORTO MONTENEGRO Project).