At the first FREI, organised by the Ministry of Spatial Planning and Environmental Protection, there were 309 registered participants and 21 company, whose representatives took part through the official programme and side activities.
Mr. Branimir Gvozdenovic, Minister of Spatial Planning and Environmental Protection, officially declared the Festival open. The Festival was also visited by Mr. Milo Djukanovic, Prime Minister of Montenegro.
Some of the interesting topics of the first FREI were:
- “State Policy and Investments in the Real Estate Sector.”
- “PPP and Housing”
- “Space Management in Times of Crisis”
- “Planned Ski-resorts Project in the North of Montenegro”
- “Impact of Golf on the Environment and Tourism of a Country”
- “Position of EU in Relation to Real Estate Investments”.
Adriatic Marinas (the project Porto Montenegro)
- Porto Montenegro (Adriatic Marinas)
- Savills L&P Ltd.
- Metropol Group of Companies
- Orascom Development
- CAU – Centre for Architecture and Urbanism
- Studio Synthesis Architecture&Design
- Savills Montenegro
- OVE Arup and Partners Ltd.
- Republički fond za urbanizam i projektovanje – RZUP
- Amathist Development
- Ministry for Spatial Planning and Environment – Montenegro
- Ministry of Economy – Montenegro
- Montenegrin Investment Promotion Agency – MIPA
- National Tourism Organisation of Montenegro
- EIRE-Expo Italia Real Estate
- Colliers International
- Monte Mena
- Century 21 Capital Real Estate
Pursuant to Decision passed by the Expert-Program Committee, Organizational Committee of the Festival of Real Estate Investments FREI 2009, at its session held on 13 November 2009 in Budva, has reached the following
D E C I S I O N
On awarding acknowledgements to the most successful Festival participants, as follows:
- Organizational Committee gives its gratuity to the program protagonists of FREI 2009, namely the Ministry of Spatial Planning and Environmental Protection and the Ministry of Economy of Montenegro, for exceptional quality of program selection and of topics elaborated at the Festival.
- For exceptional quality of expert presentations within the program block “Need to know”, group acknowledgement has been awarded to lecturers who took participation in this program:MICHAEL HURDZAN
- Special acknowledgement has been awarded to Professor BORIS PODRECCA for exceptional presentation on the topic HERE OR ELSEWHERE – CHANGING TOURISM ARCHITECTURE.
- Special recognition for quality of company’s presentation is awarded to company CELEBIC.
- For demonstrated professionalism and high level of expertise in presentation, as well as for attractiveness of presentation and high quality of communication with FREI 2009 participants, special recognition has been awarded to company SAVILLS.
- For exceptional homogenization of Saint Marco Project with ambience framework, special recognition has been awarded to company METROPOL. Special recognition for the most comprehensive project presentation has been awarded to company METROPOL for its presentation of SAINT MARKO Project.
- Recognition for exceptional exhibition presentation at FREI exhibition has been awarded to company CENTURY 21.
- For the best company presentation at FREI 2009, the main award of the Organizer has been given to company ADRIATIC MARINAS (PORTO MONTENEGRO).